Thursday, March 9, 2017

Kristen Collins' DOUBLE RELEASE Part One : Grimm Love

Grimm Love

By: Kristen Collins





Synopsis:

Sky was your typical Grim Reaper, well mostly, she was half human too. She helped souls pass on to the afterlife, but she didn't expect a human to see her in the act, harvesting a soul. In shock, Sky attempts to return to her normal life as the owner to the local bookstore in the small town of Ouray.

Jack seeks out the strange yet beautiful woman he saw take his friend's soul on the mountain. After searching nearly every business in the small town, he stumbles upon her in a bookstore on Main Street. Part of him tells him to run the other way. The other part is intrigued by her beautiful features and sporadic personality. Sky had hoped Jack would chump it up to the heat of the moment and his wild imagination. But he seems to think otherwise. Will she be able to convince him he was seeing things or risk revealing her true self to him? 

As their worlds collide and passion unfold, will they be able to fight what's coming for them? What would you do to save the one you love?


Review:


   I was lucky enough to receive an advanced copy of this lovely book before it even had a pre-order link!


   This book was really good! I loved the story line, the melding of characters, and the use of good and evil.

   I really love how Kristen intertwined Heaven and Hell into this story. You could tell everything was well researched and it flowed together really well. It definitely made sense how the Grimm Reaper would work in with God and Lucifer. Side note... check out this beautiful ebook cover!





  The characters in this story were all so awesome! They all had their own special abilities and all played very important parts.

   Sky was a very delicate lady and a tough reaper all rolled into one. I loved it. She knew everything about her heritage so that should could protect herself from the inevitable doom that was sure to come her way.

   She was daring, smart, and cunning. Never one to be underestimated. But when she saw Jack, she was done for. She found herself lost in this strange obsession with this man who she only ever talked to in her dreams.




   Jack was smooth. He knew just what to say to Sky to keep her on her toes. He was the new guy in town who happened to stay only because of a terrible tragedy, but staying was well worth it. During his stay, he started having dreams of this woman who he only saw one time. She was gorgeous and fierce.

   Then all of a sudden…he stumbles into her again! They can’t get enough of each other. Even to the point of Jack moving into the loft above the bookstore Sky owns (which by the way, I love it when I can relate to a character. Clearly, I’m a bookworm too).

   Jack knows something’s different about Sky… and hey, who is he to talk? He’s different too! Things should be easy right? They have so much in common. Wrong! Things are much more difficult than you’d think.

You can’t hide from the Grimm Reaper forever…






   The only thing I can say that I didn’t like about this book is how short it was. I wanted it longer! I wanted to see more into their lives. Get more detail into the goings on of everything. I loved the story, I loved the characters, I loved the historical value.


It was definitely a good one. AND! It’s available now! So go pick it up quick!




Author Bio:




I'm a Native Texan, born and raised close to the heart of the state. Also, I'm a stay at home mom/housewife, as well as a Lupus Warrior.
Thanks to the encouragement of friends and family, I found a passion in writing paranormal romance books. Anything fantasy usually suits me and my novels tend to be able to reach anyone in multiple genres. I also create art journals that can be cross generational from thirteen to sixty years. My goal with these types of book is to reach people who need that extra feel good in their lives.


Connect With Kristen On:






Grimm Love is just ONE of the awesome books Kristen released. Keep a look out for Part Two of her Double Release day, A Sandman's Forbidden Love.






-Courtney Moctezuma

No comments:

Post a Comment