Sunday, March 12, 2017

Book Mail!! - Hold My Heart Series


Book Mail!



I got these wonderful books in the mail the other day and haven't found time to post about them until today. 

This is one of my absolute favorite series! Hold My Heart series by Esther M. Soto is so spectacular!

It was my first (and only) time travel romance I've read. I'm scared to read another because this one was so good, I don't want it to spoil another series for me. Lame, I know. But I can't help it. 

I was told about this series by the other blogger of Shades of Reading, Ashley Lynn Gill, and I seriously fell in love with it! Not only is it a time travel romance, but it's a thriller, a mystery, so suspenseful. I couldn't put it down. 

No, really... I'm not just saying that. I really couldn't put it down. 

My fiance at the time got pretty p.o.'d with me because for two days I ignored him and just read.


I highly recommend adding this series to your library. Hold My Heart is book one, so be sure to read that one first. Then Ms. Esther wrote Meant To Be, which is a novella. A spin-off of a couple of friends from the first book. 

And here recently Break My Heart was released. HOLY MOLY talk about a book hangover. I read that sucker in a day and I was like "WHAAAAAAT???" That book threw me through so many loops that I had to have a serious book hangover conversation with one of Esther's beta readers in order to come back to real life. Ugh, it was so good! I don't know how she came up with all the twists and turns she did. 

It was mind bending like the Matrix, and a dream within a dream like Inception. I freaking... LOVED IT! 

So glad I was shown this series. I wanted to share the love and spread this to the world, because this isn't your typical romance. 

So, start here!!





Synopsis:

On a manhunt for a serial killer, FBI Special Agent Ileana Harper falls through a break in time, ripping her from the present and everything she knows. After forming an uneasy alliance with the man who comes to her rescue, she unearths long-buried family secrets. Spiraling out of control, she clings to memories of Tommy, her partner and best friend of eight years, to keep her same, fearful she may never see him again.

FBI Special Agent Tommy Colton relies on Ileana to keep him grounded; she's the closest thing he's ever had to love in his life. When Ileana disappears, leaving no trace, he falls apart. Without her beside him, Tommy is about to face the biggest challenge of his career, if not his life.

While trying to find a way home, Ileana races to determine the killer's identity and discovers he might be closer than she realized.

Will she risk everything to catch him, or sacrifice justice to find her way back to Tommy before it's too late? 




-Courtney Moctezuma

2 comments: