Saturday, March 18, 2017

Goodreads Challenge 2017


Goodreads Reading Challenge!



I'm currently participating in the Goodreads Challenge, and I'm sure many of you readers are...

I set my goal at 50 books this year. Kind of low balling it because I know I'll crush that goal in no time. I was actually just trying to use this challenge to count how many books I've read all year in general. But, I've noticed that it's not counting some of the books that I've read!! Which is a little frustrating. 

Any of the books that I add manually to my "Read" shelf don't show up on my challenge list! It only adds the one's that I finished on my Kindle! What the poop!? Not cool, Goodreads. 

Does anyone know exactly how to fix this business? Comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 


Anyway, enough griping about it. So here's my current count on my challenge, not counting about 5 manually entered books.



Who else is participating and where are you at?!

Feel free to follow me on Goodreads if ya want.




-Courtney Moctezuma

No comments:

Post a Comment