Saturday, April 8, 2017

Review : No Regrets

No Regrets

By: Aimee Noalane




Synopsis:


He left you. He's gone. And so are you.
If life ever taught me anything, it's that nothing should be taken for granted.
One moment... is all it takes to break a promise. Friendship becomes love.
One second... is all takes to end a life. Love becomes pain.
One distraction... is all it took to change our destiny. Pain becomes hate.
One moment, one second, one distraction.
Hate becomes all-consuming.
I'm in love with my best friend and that one second changed everything...





Review:



I can’t stand how much I loved this book! It was so stinking good!! It really was the epitome of a High School secret romance.

I felt so much with this book. Love, Anger, Confusion, Heartbreak, Unbearable sadness, and so much more. I would definitely consider No Regrets to be an ugly cry book.




Abbygail is so strong. I don’t know how she went through all of this and still made it out to be a whole person. Her best friend, Oliver, really put her through the hell. She is absolutely deeply in love with him and he doesn’t know it, or he just can’t believe it if ever even thought it. So honestly in my opinion, he treats her like dirt… no lower than dirt.




All she has ever done is try to let him know and be there for him and with him and he shuts her down every time in the meanest way possible. Breaks her heart, stomps on her feelings, watches her sob with a stone face. How villainous can he be?!



Well then you get to see Oliver’s side. He has so much stuff going on, it’s crazy. A High Schooler shouldn’t have to deal with everything he’s dealing with. Although, I’m not excusing how he treated Abby. He totally could have handled it all better. He just doesn’t know how.


As if all his other baggage wasn’t enough, he too is in love with Abby. Like, madly. He can’t get his head on straight. But with everything else that’s going on with him, he can’t handle a relationship that’s more than what they already have. He can’t even handle what they already have, either!!



I found myself getting SO FREAKING MAD at Oliver!!! I know we got to see his side and I do really love him and I’m rooting for him to get his head out of his ass and make things right, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to kill him! I know he’s confused and heartbroken and messed up…. But he’s being STUPID!



It’s so weird because I hate him, but I also love him and am rooting for him. Abby needs him and they need to be together for reallllllll.


Then after I think things are finally going to fix just a bit, BOOM! HUGE FREAKING CLIFFHANGER! I don’t even know what to think. I need more. I need to find out what happens. It’s become and addiction. It’s my new drug. Aimee, what have you done to me!? Thank the Lord there is already another book available in this series, and that the third is coming soon. I am NOT a patient chick. 


Five Freaking Stars For This One!!













-Courtney Moctezuma


No comments:

Post a Comment